Interested in Tenders and becoming a Council Contractor?
Council has a Preferred Contractor's List. If your business is interested in providing contracting works to Council you will need to contact the Council Office on (08) 8828 1200.
Council has a Contractor Management Policy that specifically addresses Contractor requirement by seeking to:
- utilise only those Contractors who can demonstrate WHS Management System capability; and
- achieve a specific WHS issues focus, which will optimise safety management for the work force contracted by the Copper Coast Council.
Council requires printed or photocopied copies of the following from you in order for us to comply with relevant WHS Acts and Regulations, and for our records, so that we can proceed with your request to be a contractor.
- Any trade certificates or licences of employees or operators
- Public Liability Insurance and Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Information of contact details from a representative of the organisation including ABN.
- Workcover registration
- Job Safety Analysis and/or Safe Operating Procedures.
Relevant forms are included below, which are also required to be completed and returned to Council with the copies of the above documents. The documents may be completed electronically, saved to your computer and then emailed through to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively they may be printed and returned to us in person.
Please contact Council on (08) 8828 1200 should you have any questions.
*Please note: Council reserves the right to accept or deny any request that is received for potential contract work.