Covid Virus Update

UPDATE: Read the latest update regarding our response to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. Read More

Dismiss alert

Further Information

Training and Education on Waste

The Copper Coast Council is committed to supporting, encouraging and promoting waste reduction.

Council delivers free presentations on recycling and waste management to community groups, schools and businesses in the Copper Coast Council area.

For more information on this, please contact Councils Waste Department on (08) 8828 1200.

Frequently Asked Questions

What do I do if i live in a Housing SA property and don't have a bin or it has been stolen?

If your bin has been stolen and you are living in a Housing SA property, you will need to report it to the police as you will need to quote the Police Report number to Housing SA for a replacement.

What do I do if I live in a rental property and don't have a bin or require a replacement?

If you are a tenant, you will need to contact your landlord/property manager to organise a bin for the property.