The Copper Coast Council manage & maintain four cemeteries in the region. The Council maintain the properties and records at the Kadina, Wallaroo, Moonta and Green Plains Cemeteries located 5km from the town of Paskeville. These records are searchable by cemetery and surname below. For any details for internments at any of these cemeteries please contact the Council on 08 88 281 200 or email@example.com.
To search a particular cemetery within the Copper Coast Council area, click on the down arrow next to 'Cemetery' and make your selection. In order to get the best result from your search please enter the Surname in the first instance. If you would like to refine your search further, enter a Surname followed by a comma and the initial or Firstname, eg Smith, J.
Known Search Issues
We are currently in the process of correcting a few known issues with the cemetery records on our website. But due to the number of listings it may take some time for all issues to be corrected.
If you are having trouble finding certain people, the following tips may help:
- Try searching by surname only.
- If you do search by both first name and surname and cannot find who you are after, try searching using the following: either Surname,First Name or Surname, First Name (with a space after the comma).
- If the surname of the person you are looking for starts with "Mc" eg. McArthur, try searching as either McArthur OR Mc Arthur (with a space after the Mc) as many of the listings from the early 1900s have been entered with a space.
- Search for the listing within the four council owned cemeteries - Greens Plains, Kadina, Moonta and Wallaroo as they may not appear in the statewide listing, but still appear in our cemetery listings.
- Try different spellings of the same name to allow for human error or variations over time. eg. Crystal, Krystle, Crystle, Cristle, Christle.
- The person you are looking for, may yet to have been entered or could inadvertently have been omitted. Please contact council on (08) 8828 1200 or visit our Kadina Office and our cemetery officers will be able to assist with your enquiry.
If you encounter any other issues please contact council either on the number above or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cemetery Locations and Plot Maps