Rinse them out, round them up and run them in.
drumMUSTER is the national program for the collection and recycling pathway for eligible empty agvest chemical containers.
Chemical users throughout Australia are encouraged to deliver their empty, cleaned containers for inspection and acceptance at their local drumMUSTER collection site at one of over 700 drumMUSTER sites nationally.
drumMUSTER products are recycled into useful everyday items such as street signs, irrigation piping, plant stakes and outdoor furniture.
- an environmentally responsible solution for chemical users to the problem of disposing their empty chemical containers;
- helps property owners to keep their property clean of potential contamination;
- encourages good farming practice and meets Quality Assurance obligations; and
- supports the preservation of the wider environment.
For containers to be eligible for collection they must :
- have the drumMUSTER logo on the container.
- be free of chemical residue (some stains may be accepted), clean, dry and have lids removed.
- Refer to the drumMUSTER Drum Rinsing and Cleanliness Standards
The Resource Recovery Centre is a drumMUSTER collection centre. Available every Thursday between 8.30 am to 11.30 am by appointment. To make an appointment, please ring the Resource Recovery Centre on 0408 821 252.
For more information, visit www.drummuster.org.au