Fun things to do around the Copper Coast.
Go see a movie at Statewide Cinema in the Moonta Town Hall and the Ascot Theatre in Kadina.
Go fishing off of one the jetties
Spend some time down the beach or in one of the many parks and playgrounds
Visit The Copper Coast's own water park - SPLASH TOWN at Moonta Bay
Visit the 3 skate parks.
Visit one of the Copper Coast Libraries. Both Kadina and Wallaroo libraries have fun school holiday activities.
Visit the Kids Bike Track at Polgreen Park, Moonta
Paintball at Copper Coast Commandos
Visit the Rotary Markets in Kadina which is held on the last saturday of the month in Victoria Square.
Visit the Copper Coast's Museums - The Farm Shed at Kadina, The Moonta Mines Museum and The Wallaroo Nautical and Heritage Museum
Take a miniature train ride in Moonta, or at the Farm Shed in Kadina
Visit the old mining sites and Old Sweet Shop
Visit Wateroo - Wallaroo's new swimming enclosure
Visit the Copper Coast Indoor Play Centre
Handy Contact Numbers
Emergency - Police, Fire Ambulance - 000
Non Emergency Police Attendance - 131 444
Copper Coast Police Station - 8828 1100
Kids Helpline - 1800 551 800
Youth Helpline - 1300 131 719
1800 Reverse - 1800 738 3773
Yorke Youth Services - 8821 4155
50 Mines Road, Kadina
THE ONLY INDOOR PLAY CENTRE ON THE YORKE PENINSULA
For a fun day out for the entire family visit the Copper Coast's fun family attraction.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the safe, clean, awesome environment while watching your kids play.
Catered parties are available (ask staff for details).
- Children must be supervised AT ALL TIMES by a responsible adult, 18 years or older.
THIS IS NOT A CHILD MINDING FACILITY.
- Adults must sign their child in upon entry.
- Socks must be worn at all times on all play equipment for health and safety reasons.
- NO FOOD OR DRINK IS PERMITTED ON ANY PLAY EQUIPMENT AREA.
- No shoes, sharp objects or chewing gum is permitted on any play equipment.
- No climbing on any netting.
- Please respect other users.
- Only food and drink purchased at the premises may be consumed at the premises (baby food exempt), without the prior approval of management.
- Abusive or bullying behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Management has the right to refuse entry or ask you to leave at their discretion (children showing obvious signs of infectious illness will be prevented from entering the play centre).
The cafe has a range of snacks for you to enjoy while visiting the Play Centre.
We know you will enjoy the great coffee.
While visiting the Play Centre why not:
- Visit the FARM SHED MUSEUM
- Check out the range of local products at the COPPER COAST VISITOR INFORMATION CENTRE
- Take a ride on the MINIATURE TRAIN (check with staff for running times - usually the 1st & 3rd Sunday of the month)
Do my kids need to wear socks?
Yes, you must wear socks and it's a good idea for the adults to bring them also.
Socks are available for purchase at the Play Centre if required.
Can I bring my own food?
No, There is a cafe with a variety of food and drinks. Baby food and special dietary foods are an exemption.
Please see Play Centre Management.
Do you charge play by the hour?
No, at the Copper Coast Play Centre we charge an entry rate, which entitles you to unlimited continuous play for that day.
Can I bring my own cake if it's my child's birthday?
Unless you have booked a party with the Play Centre, you cannot bring a cake into the Centre.
Can I leave my children at the Play Centre?
Under no circumstances is a parent or guardian allowed to leave their children in the centre without supervision (at least 18 years or older). We are not a child minding facility.
Can we leave the centre and return again later?
As a general rule, you cannot break up your playtime within the centre. This is because our prices are based on children playing continuously. You are allowed to go outside for ten minutes; however, if you are leaving your child in the centre an adult must supervise them.
Copper Coast Visitor Information Centre
50 Mines Road, Kadina
Phone: (08) 8821 2333
For information regarding the schools in the Copper Coast area please click here.