Yorke Peninsula 4WD Club
The Club was formed in May 1998. It is a small, friendly goup with an emphasis on fun and family participation.
We abide by the 4WD "Code of Ethics" whilst enjoying recreational four wheel driving, touring and camping.
We welcome both individual and family members, and encourage participation in all Club activities.
- Monthly member meetings
- Regular day, weekend and longer trips to local and remote areas
- Club BBQ's and social functins
- Technical and familiarity days
- 4WD Training programme
- Community events
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- An opportunity to learn and share 4WD knowledge and experience
- A monthly Club newsletter
- Improved 4WDing skills
- Group travel to remote locations
- Public Liability Cover on approved Club trips
- Use of Club books, maps, videos and trip planning advice
Access to Driver Training and up to date safety procedures
Current information about access to National Parks, 4WD tracks and camping areas
Club discounts at approved outlets
Contact with other Clubs
Access to State and Natinal 4WD representative bodies.
Membership is available to anyone with an interest in four wheel driving, touring, bush camping and the Aussie outdoors.
$20 once only joining fee, which includes one member name-badge and one monogrammed hat.
$65 per annum per vehicle member.
Club meetings are held in our clubrooms at the Kadina Showgrounds, on the third Thursday of each month, (except December) at 7.30pm
Visitors are most welcome.