Splash Town – Copper Coast is a FREE to use community water park, featuring racer slides, kids slide, large tipping bucket, water mushrooms and more located on the Moonta Bay foreshore in the Copper Coast.
Splash Town – Copper Coast is now OPEN for this season
The Splash Town – Copper Coast opening hours for the 2019/20 season are as follows:
• Saturday 28th September to Sunday 13th October - Open every day from 10am to 4pm
(SA School holidays and long weekend).
• Wednesday 16th October – Friday 13th December (closed Monday and Tuesday for maintenance) Open Wednesday to Sunday from 2pm to 6pm
(Term 4 SA School).
• Saturday 14th December to Monday 27th January Open every day from 12noon to 6pm -
(SA School holidays & public holidays – closed Christmas Day).
• Wednesday 29th January to Thursday 9th April (closed Monday and Tuesday for maintenance) Open Wednesday to Sunday from 2pm to 6pm (Term 1 SA School).
• Friday 10th April to Sunday 26th April - Open every day from 10am to 4pm
(SA School holidays and Easter long weekend).
All open times are weather permitting - Splash Town is closed during inclement weather or for unplanned maintenance.
To ensure water volumes and chemical levels are maintained to a high standard, the park is only operated for a maximum of six hours at a time.
These hours also allow time for planned and unplanned maintenance of the park.
For daily updates join the Splash Town Facebook Page by clicking the logo
As a FREE attraction, we ask that you give due consideration to other users and to follow the entry conditions. Children under 12 need adult supervision.
Any closures for maintenance will be advised (with as much notice as possible) on our Facebook pages and our website as soon as they are confirmed.
Provided free by the Copper Coast community...
For further information, to verify the opening hours or If you have any other queries, please contact the Farm Shed Visitor Information Centre on 8821 2333.